As a valued team member of North America Security Services, you will find that we seek not only to fill positions, but to build long lasting careers through excellent customer service and appropriate training and support systems for our team members. North America Security Services is always looking for quality full-time and part-time armed and unarmed Security Officers. We are growing fast and are looking for candidates now and in the future to join our team!
At North America Security Services, we aim to be not only an excellent client partner, but also a responsible employer. NASS will provide you with the opportunity for extensive career training, high levels of site support and rigorous screening to help ensure that you will work with a professional caliber team of security professionals.
NASS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diverse workforce. NASS offers competitive wages corresponding to the market, skillsets required and clientele.
- Be a US Citizen or meet US Immigation requirements
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or GED/equivalent
- Must consent to a pre-employment background check
- Must consent to a pre-employment drug screening
- Have a valid Texas driver's license
- Have reliable transportation
- Not have been convicted of a felony or crime of moral turpitude
- Have a reliable telephone and access to e-mail
- Be dependable and responsive
- Eligibility for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance provided by employer
- Vacation accrual after 1 year of service
- Uniforms provided at no cost
- Above market wage rates
- Professional site placement and log-standing business contracts
- The opportunity to work with field and office management that is truly passionate about what they do; you can expect support and respect at all levels
- Rank, Training, and Award Officer Development Program: Have the opportunity to earn professional certificates, build your resume, and be invested in throughout your time working for NASS at our Training Academy